Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Why I Write

It is midnight and I am reliving my day. I am thinking of all the possibilities in a day. I sit down, pen in hand and let go. I am comfortable, I am myself.
I write to relax. I write to escape. I write to reveal my true feelings. I write because I love. I write to feel at home. I write to be open. I write to receive peace. I write to learn. I write to grow. I write to help. I write to be emotional. I write to keep me calm. I write to get out my hatred. I write to educate. I write because maybe then my dreams will come true. I write because if it’s on paper then it has a possibility of becoming reality. I write to learn what is worthy in education. I write to hear lyrics. I write to forgive. I write to express. I write because people will better understand me. I write to be happy. I write because there are some things that just cannot be said. I write out anger and turn it into beauty. I write because I am hurt and scared and I do not know what else to do. I write to point out my flaws. I write to show off my talent. I write as if my pen is dancing on the paper. I write to make mistakes. I write to correct mistakes. I write knowing the consequences of my words. I write to smile and make others smile. I write because maybe one day my words will be heard and all my dreams can come true. I write to be random. I write just because.

No comments: