Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Intense

It has been said many times by my friends and family that I am a very intense person, and if you were to be around me long enough, you would probably see the intense side of me. Whenever a bad situation occurs I tend to panic and become intense. I get in an angry mood and begin to yell and scream. People around me say it can be unbearable at times, but it is just one of my personality flaws. I like things to be perfect, and when something goes wrong I go in my intense mode. If something goes wrong I feel the need to take control and make it perfect. I mean I suppose this is a bad flaw at times, but at other times I think it is not that bad because I like things to be perfect.
There are a few ways to fix this problem. I can learn to relax and let everything be or I can realize nothing is ever perfect, that is what life is about, imperfections. It is said that imperfection is beauty.

No comments: