Monday, November 26, 2007

Memories Never Fade, Bonds Never Sever


In most of my blogs I write about my new college life. My new friends, my new activities, my sorority, I write about it all. Although life has changes these past few months, my old life has not been altered. I have some of the best friends a girl can ask for. I know that if I need anything at anytime, there is a long list of people who would come running, and I would do the same for them.
First there is my neighborhood crew. These girls I have known my whole life and grown up with them. We have done everything together for so long, and I mean everything. We have had the best of times together and the worst of times together, but through it all crew have always been there together. There is Michelle, Alexa, Megan, Christina, and Justine. From age two until now we have been the crazy crew of Westerleigh as we would say. There is never a dull moment. We all went to different elementary schools but all went to the same high school. We grew even closer through the high school years. Now that college is here we are all separated, but nothing has changed. We talk constantly and always make trips and visit each other.
Then there is Priscilla. I met Priscilla in the 6th grade when she moved to Staten Island from Florida. At first we did not get along. Who would have known that in a year we would have grown to become best friends. There was a year of high school where all we had was each other after a stupid fight with the rest of our group of friends. In that year we grew so close that no matter what no one would ever understand each one another better than us. She is my partner in crime. About two years ago Priscilla got a boyfriend, so we were no longer attached at the hip as much, but our relationship has not changed at all. When we were younger we would talk about what we wanted to do with our lives. Her dream was to attend FIT in the city for fashion and become a fashionista in the industry. This year she is living her dream and going to FIT in the city. I cannot explain how proud I am of her!
Then there is Alex. Although I only met Alex four years ago in my freshman year science class, I feel like I have known her forever. She is wild, outspoken, crazy, spontaneous and always down for anything. She is absolutely insane and I love it. She may be a tiny girl, but never mess with her, she is a tough cookie. I would do anything for this girl and the best have times have only begun, there is much more to come!

As you can see I am very blessed to have all of these special people in my life. I would not be the person I am today if it was not for these people. I would do anything for my friends ! It is us until the ends. We are going to be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing homes!

No comments: