Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Role Model


About two months ago I was given a gift. This gift was a "big sister". Part of the process of joining a sorority is receiving a "big". A big is one of the older girls in the sorority who then becomes your big sister. Your big is the one who helps you through the whole process. I myself have become very close with my big. Her name is Jessica and she is one of the greatest people you will ever meet. She is the sweetest person and she would do anything for anybody at anytime, and I mean that. She never thinks of herself. I can talk to her about anything and I know somehow she will help me through any problem I come across. We have only had each other for two months but I look forward to the future. Already we have started the traditions of baking and arts and crafts. At least once a week we have a "date" where we catch up and talk. I could talk to her for hours. Over winter break we are even going to the city to see the Radio City Christmas Show, it should be a nice day. I am an only child and I never had any older figures to look up to for advice, and I now do. This was the best gift I was ever given. I always wanted a big sister, and now I have one, and she is the best one of them all!

No comments: