Thursday, October 18, 2007

Confusion


As mid terms are coming to an end, I have realized something. I am not enjoying what I am studying. Psychology is a very hard subject and I am not that devoted to it enough to work that hard for something that I am not even enjoying. There is no complaint in working hard, it is just that I am not interested that much to be working that hard. In high school was a member of the Institute of Law And Politics. I was very in to this program, and I was good at what I did. Always receiving high grades and always participating in the class room and outside the class room. I was also a member of mock trial team and moot court. I loved what I was doing, and it is now time to make a change. I have decided to change my major to Criminal Justice. I will enjoy it much more than what I am doing now. I have a background in this field, so hopefully my grades will be higher as well. As for a career, I am undecided. There are many options with a degree in Criminal Justice. It has been my dream to be a member of the FBI or Secret Service. To make that dream come true I will have to work very hard, but I am ready for the challenge. Once this change is made I will free much more at ease, because right now I am not comfortable with the grades I am earning in my studies. With this change, my schedule will be more enjoyable and more achieving!

No comments: