Monday, October 1, 2007

Friends, Love, Family


"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."- Anais Nin

Friends. Friends are the closest people to your heart besides your family. Sometimes your friends are your family and sometimes you love your friends so much, you consider them your family. Along with a new college life, comes along new friends. It is not that we forget or get rid of our old friends, but that we grow and make additional friends. I have met some amazing people this past week that I never would have thought I would become so close with. I have shared secrets and life stories with this group of girls that not even some of my closest friends know about me. I opened myself up to these girls and trust them with everything, and they have done the same. They have told me there deepest and most personal stories and the fact that they trust me means everything to me. I love them with all my heart and I would do anything for them. We have gone through so much together already and it is just the beginning, but it is the beginning of something great. Not only have I gained new friends, I have gained sisters, sisters for life. We share a bond that no one will understand. They have change my life and it has only been a week. I cannot wait to see what the future brings.

No comments: