Thursday, October 11, 2007

Someday


One day. Maybe. I cannot help but to think of what will be in the future. Many things are left unsaid in the present and you wonder if in the future you will get a chance to fix it and make it all better. As situations happen to you now, most of the time you do not have the strength to face them right away. Whether you care too much what people think, or you are just afraid of the outcome. I personally know I wish many things in my life were different. Do not get me wrong I love the life I live, I have a wonderful life, it’s just that certain aspects that I wish were there are missing. These missing aspects are on my mind constantly. I relive situations that have happened and cannot help but wonder if I did something differently, maybe things would be different today. I know you cannot think like that, but it is hard not too. People say you should not look back with regret, but to look back and be happy it all happened to you. As much as I try to tell myself that everything is okay and I am okay I know I am not. People come in and out of your life all the time; it’s just so hard when they leave. You wonder if they even cared the way you do. They probably do not, which is even worse. Only time can tell. What’s meant to be will be. One day. Maybe.

No comments: